Wednesday, March 13, 2013

LAST EMERALD INTRODUCTION

LAST EMERALD


PHILLIP & WHIZZY TRILOGY (BOOK 3)
RACHEL WHIZZENMOG
Chapter1



My name is Rachel Whizzenmog, and I have an unbelievable story to tell you. It all began last summer when I was kidnapped by a snake and dragged off to another world called Mistasia. I know that’s not what you were probably expecting to hear from a fifteen-year-old girl, but it’s true.

Mistasia is a beautiful and dangerous world that I enter through the sliding glass door in my basement. My grandpa once lived in Mistasia long ago as the protector to the King.

In Mistasia, my twin brother, Michael, who we call “Whizzy”, and his best friend, Phillip Harper, saved me from the evil King Cragon, who turned out to be a sorcerer.

That’s not all…six months later, just before Christmas we all traveled back to Mistasia. When we arrived, it was winter there too and awfully cold…oh, did I mention my brother and I turn into foxes and Phillip becomes a frog in Mistasia?

Phillip, Whizzy and I were brought back to Mistasia by a young vampire bat named, Aevion. The sorcerer, Pierre LaCroiux, was controlling his parents, Goren and Vella. They tricked us and helped King Cragon return to power.

Now, Phillip, Whizzy and I found ourselves trapped, but not in Mistasia…in our hometown of Greenville. We needed to get back and help Queen Merran reclaim her throne from her uncle, the king. It seemed almost hopeless until we realized we had a secret weapon coming over for Christmas holiday, our grandpa…Rainer Whizzenmog.

PREVIOUS CHAPTER  < > NEXT CHAPTER
Copyright Held by: Christopher M. Purrett

Find More of this and other stories at the links above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purrett Productions - Art & Animation. Discover more at Purrett.com