Saturday, February 23, 2013

RETURN TO MISTASIA INTRODUCTION

RETURN TO MISTASIA


PHILLIP & WHIZZY TRILOGY (BOOK 2)
MICHAEL WHIZZENMOG
Chapter 1


  My name is Michael Whizzenmog the Third, but my friends call me “Whizzy”. I live in a small quiet town called Greenville, but last summer I found out that I am a wizard, and my twin sister is a witch. Apparently, our family is really from another world…or place, well whatever it is, called Mistasia.
My best friend, Phillip Harper, and I traveled to Mistasia to save my sister from an evil king, Cragon Cadieux, who was a sorcerer that had ruled Mistasia for nearly a decade.
  Phillip was normally a scared, awkwardly tall boy, but in Mistasia he was a green frog with superpowers.  Weird, huh?
  Anyway, we traveled to Mistasia through a portal in my basement, saved my sister, defeated the evil sorcerer and helped Princess Merran, Cragon’s niece, become queen. That’s the very short version.
  After summer ended we had to go back to school, and now I’m a freshman at Greenville High School. The first couple of weeks were awful. New school! New teachers and new bullies! I hated being a freshman.
My sister Rachel stuck up for Phillip and me when she could…something she never would have done last year. I could tell she missed being a witch.
The first thing I got excited about all school year was Winter break! Just before it started I began having dreams about Mistasia. In the dream, I could see Grace Tallon, our elven guide and protector for Queen Merran. I wondered if we would ever be there again.
  That day would come much sooner than I expected.

Copyright Held by: Christopher M. Purrett

Find More of this and other stories at the links above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purrett Productions - Art & Animation. Discover more at Purrett.com