Friday, July 22, 2016

In The Bat Pool

In The Bat Pool

New YouTube Cartoon
 July 22, 2016 - 
   Batman invites fellow superhero - Superman - over to Wayne Manor for a swim. Batman wants to talk about Superman asking him to join the Justice League.
   The two are hanging out in the pool when Batman finds himself struggling against a swarm of Japanese Beatles. Superman is stunned by Batman's reaction.


   The idea for our latest cartoon came from the simplest of places. I was swimming in our family pool with my youngest daughter. We were playing around pretending to be the characters we have been portraying in previous Batman parody cartoons when I began swatting bugs from the pool - little Japanese Beatles. Dozens of them! I found two dozen more in the skimmer and even more in the gazebo out in the yard!
   In my most ridiculous Batman voice I yelled "I hate these bugs!" and began splashing water out of the pool. Bugs too. My daughter and I began laughing and I had a sudden urge to make a cartoon out of it!
  In The Bat Pool was born. I hope you enjoy it. If you do please like and share the video with your friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Purrett Productions - Art & Animation. Discover more at Purrett.com