Tuesday, May 3, 2016

What Do Superheroes Do For Fun?

WHAT DO SUPERHEROES DO FOR FUN?

MAY 3, 2016 - 
  So what do Superheroes do for fun? I mean they can't save the world every weekend.
  In February, I was talking with a local event promoter named John Kalel while at a local comic convention. I had attended a recent event (Redford Comic con) that he ran through his www.YourComicCon.com website. 
  He had an idea for a parody cartoon featuring Bruce Banner and the Incredible Hulk. At that time, he asked if I would be interested in working on the cartoon. I of course said 'yes'.
  During the next month I wrote out a few ideas and finalized a script and storyboard featuring Bruce Banner, Iron Man and the Hulk. I thought it would be a cool way to promote his website and multitude of conventions holds throughout the Metro Detroit area.

  Now, it has been completed. I hope you enjoy the short cartoon and take a moment to visit www.YourComicCon.com.

www.purrett.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purrett Productions - Art & Animation. Discover more at Purrett.com