Tuesday, January 29, 2013

LAND OF MISTASIA INTRODUCTION

LAND OF MISTASIA


PHILLIP & WHIZZY TRILOGY (BOOK 1)
PHILLIP HARPER
Chapter 1



     My name is Phillip Harper. I live in a small town called Greenville. I am your average 14-year-old boy; my body feels weird, I’m afraid of girls and am terrified of school…mostly because of Billy Lawton, but that’s another story. But you’ll never even guess what happened to my friend and me this summer. It’s the most amazing story and I’ll tell you all about it, if you want me to.
We saved the world…well not our world, but Mistasia. 
  “Mistasia?” you ask…never heard of it? Well neither had my friend, Whizzy, and me, but it exists. Really…I swear.
It all started at the end of last school year…

Copyright Held by: Christopher M. Purrett

Find More of this and other stories at the links above!

1 comment:

  1. Read Chapter 2 from Land of Mistasia by clicking the "Next Chapter" link!

    ReplyDelete

Purrett Productions - Art & Animation. Discover more at Purrett.com